Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting Old

It's official! I'm getting old and feeling it! Gone are the days where I could touch my toes and have my chest flat to the floor, do a split, and a back bend in the blink of an eye. Yes...believe it or not I was a gymnast, I know hard to believe. I was no Mary Lou but I was in shape and could do a number of flexible things. Today, I was just walking in Target and all of a sudden my hip started to ache! What the hell, I'm only 31! I mean ache so bad that every step I took brought tears to my eyes. This came from no where, I wasn't lifting anything, I didn't fall, and I surely didn't run a marathon so I can't explain it. I took some Aleve which my dad swears by so hopefully it will help but right now I just want to curl up and cry! =o) Stay tuned for more aches and pains due to aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment